Training in voice and/or biofeedback polygraphy is provided by appointment. We have the only multiple polygraph manufacturer accredited instructors in South Africa.
Prices on application
Voice Polygraph: (VP)
- A one week module.
- Course material covers all the essentials required to produce high quality, reliable results.
- Biology, psycho-physiology, psychological set, Complete pre-test, in-test and post test procedures, Question Constructs, Software Instruction.
- Embraces original polygraph methodologies.
- As the software utilises a neural network processor (Artificial Intelligence) the training module is shortened considerably. This technology performs 90% of the work and delivers same accuracy levels as traditional polygraph
Biofeedback Polygraph: (BFP)
- Four week module. Week one is the same as Voicestress Detection module.
- Weeks 2 to 4 are BFP specific.
- Four week course
- For qualified and Certified VP Examiners, the transition to BFP requires only ONE week certified training instruction.
- For candidates with no previous DOD testing qualification, the BFP module runs to Three weeks. (limited to two candidates) (Four weeks for 3-4 candidates)
- Training covers History of polygraph, biology, psychology, psycho-physiology, legal aspects – in the South African context of law and specifically labour law.
- Pre-test, in-test and post-test methodologies. Our fail-safe psychological set prevents any subject errors during Comparison Question response capture.
- We teach only the most reliable Question Constructs as per all contemporary, validated and peer reviewed polygraph research.
- We insist on extensive workshop practice, to ensure failsafe testing when the candidate is released.
- We teach all aspects of scoring and analysis of scores.
- As we do not wish to waste precious time by sitting watching each other read background material, we provide mandatory pre-training reading. The candidate will be examined to ensure that he/she has in fact studied his/her notes.
- At the culmination of training, besides mandatory interaction with your instructors, you will be introduced to other examiners (area permitting) to start up your own backup network.
- Our after-training support is open ended.
Please contact us for pricing or other details, on firstname.lastname@example.org