Training & Internship
We now offer an optional two month internship and apprenticeship, to assist new entrants to the DOD Industry.
Our Intern and Apprentice program will include teaching candidates all aspects of running a DOD business:
- How to run a DOD business.
- On-site and off-site testing.
- Client liaison.
- How to use costing and pricing as business & marketing tools.
- How to market and advertise his services.
- How to deal with clients. Build up competencies and confidence.
- How to use email and Google Adwords Campaigns – to drive business.
- How to construct marketing letters
- How to write effective reports to maintain client loyalty.
- How and who best to network with in the DOD industry.
- Quality Control & Credit Control
- Candidate will be actively involved in all aspects of running a DOD business
- Advanced DOD Examiner
- 10 week Internship completed
- 8 week Apprenticeship completed.
Additional Cost: ZAR25,000-00 (Subject to Change. T&C’s Apply)