SA Polygraph Academy is a DOD testing and training centre with its HQ in Tableview, Cape Town.
We provide a unique service in Cape Town, in that we have several testing suites, for testing your staff off-site. Instead of waiting an entire day or two to have your staff tested, we can process up to twenty five subjects per normal working day.
It is conducive for employers to test offsite, so that any negative perceptions by examinees are not associated with their usual workplace.
If you can’t come to us, we can send a team of professionals to you, wherever you are.
- SA Polygraph Academy (SAPA) has a network of over 100 accredited examiners countrywide.
- All our examiners are trained by ourselves and/or the American Polygraph Association (APA).
- All are members of the South African Polygraph and Voice Stress Association (SAPAVSA).
- All testing results are quality controlled at the HQ level, by skilled, senior psychophysiologists.
- Reports and invoices are issued from one central office, to maintain efficiency and simplicity in our chain of quality control.
- Clients are urged to make use of our comfortable, fit for purpose testing suites, OR, we will send to your premises as many professional examiners as are required to efficiently complete your testing requirements.
- SAPA is managed and staffed by accredited examiners and manufacturer certified instructors having combined experience spanning sixty years.
- We utilise Bio-feedback (BFP) and Voice Polygraph (VP) technology as deemed suitable.
Clifton Coetzee is one of SA’s leading authorities in the science of forensic psychophysiology having a career spanning over 30 years. Clifton is a manufacturer accredited polygraph Instructor and the developer of AVSAPRO, the only automated, digital voice polygraph system worldwide. Cliff has investigated fraud and deception in all it’s forms for over twenty five years practising and instructing polygraphy, voice-stress analysis, statement veracity analysis and forensic interviewing techniques.
Clifton’s first manual for forensic psychophysiologists and certified fraud examiners was catalogued by the FBI training academy in 2000.
His investigations included large scale bank and insurance fraud, usually committed by employees. Cliff received his training from former US and Israeli police and intelligence experts and has worked on behalf of listed IT logistics companies based in the UK, USA, Spain, Lebanon and Australia. He has also studied the work of many early experts in the field of statement analysis, the different techniques, applications, differing schools of thought; such as Statement Veracity Analysis, Credibility Based Content Analysis, Statement Content Analysis (SCAN) and Scientific Analysis as taught by Avi Sapir of the Laboratory for Scientific Interrogation Inc, Arizona, under the acronym ScAN.